Adding Images to your images really brings them alive and is really easy:
The system has a Media library: you can add images to it before or during the creation of a Page, Post or Event.
This part of the manual will show adding media to the library, although the process is almost identical if media is added during the creation of an item.
- Log in to the WordPress dashboard,
- select Media->Add New
- Click select files and then browse your computer to find the file(s) to upload
- Click Open or Upload
That’s easy. The images can now be incorporated into Pages, Posts and Events using the “Add Media” button.
Adding Images directly from other web sites
You can add images directly from other websites.
In a new tab find an image you wish to use and right click it.
- In Internet Explorer select “Copy”
- In Firefox Select “Copy Image Location”
- In Chrome select “Copy Image URL”
On the editor for the Page, Post or Event select “Add Media”-> Insert from URL and paste the URL from above into the box. The new images should appear almost instantly- you can select “Insert into Page/Post/Event” as appropriate